To ensure that each individual has a medical home and access to the highest quality health care, regardless of sex, age, race, social or cultural standing, and/or ability to pay.
NorthShore Health Centers’ (NorthShore) vision is for all who seek our services, regardless of sex, age, income, social or cultural standing, or health condition, have access to quality health services in a setting that promotes continuous, comprehensive health care. First, NorthShore wants to be recognized as the best quality health care facility in the community, and secondly to be among the top-ranked community health centers in the country.
- Provide the best and safest health care with continual focus on customer satisfaction
- Improve the quality of life for the customers we serve
- Respect, encourage and recognize employees and provide them with the tools to succeed in their jobs
- Continuously progress, grow and improve in an ever changing environment
- Work with passion, commitment, and enthusiasm
- Enhance volume and financial viability in order to promote the mission and existence of NorthShore
NorthShore believes in improving the overall community health by:
- Caring for all people, including special populations, regardless of their cultural, financial, social or medical condition
- Offering patients compassionate and enthusiastic service far exceeding their expectations
- Encouraging all patients to achieve maximum self-reliance and assisting them when they can achieve no more on their own
- Offering a wide variety of health care services to meet the ongoing and changing needs of individuals, families and the community (identified through ongoing needs assessments)
- Promoting health and preventing disease through individual, group and community health promotion efforts
- Managing our services efficiently and effectively in order to ensure financial stability for the long-term continuation of the mission
- Using accepted performance improvement methodology and continuously improving our quality of care
- Maintaining a workplace that will attract and retain highly qualified, compassionate people who share our mission and offering these employees fair and ethical treatment, enthusiastic leadership, recognition, fair compensation, competitive benefits, a safe workplace, and opportunities for employee development and advancement
- Maintaining a management staff of competent leaders who communicate effectively with employees and inspire employees to participate in the actions and decisions of NorthShore
- Taking a leadership role in promoting the mission of the community health center movement
NorthShore is dedicated to achieving excellence in health care for the community we serve. The entire organization from the governing board to the individual staff members participate in a systematic effort to improve the quality of health care and other services provided at NorthShore. The efforts to achieve quality are collaborative in nature and focus on assessing and improving our operating efficiency and outcomes for all departments.